Friday, February 11, 2011

Best Strap Not A Camera Strap













I have never been a fan of camera straps. Even the best straps tend to get in the way. After decades of photography, the first camera strap that I ever used was when I bought my first DSLR. Something about paying more for a camera than my first car made me use a strap :-) That said, I don't like camera straps and I have tried them all!

Given a recent review by Karl Grobl, I decided to move to the Spider Holster carry system. This is by far a revolution in camera carry (more about that in another blog post).

Even with the Spider Holster, I felt like I needed a little extra security. That security came in the form of a Camdapter hand strap. Jim Garavuso has developed what I believe to be the best camera hand strap in existence!

WOW, I will never go back to a camera strap!

(Click on the photo for a larger view)

No comments: