Saturday, June 2, 2012

Baby Skunk














This was a hilarious situation!

Emily has been telling me about this baby skunk in our neighborhood for the last few days. When we came home from dinner we saw him in a neighbors front yard. The lighting wasn't good at all but I took my little Canon out and took his photo. The photo didn't turn out great so I got down on the ground for a better shot. I was about one foot away from him when I took this photo. This baby skunk looked up at me with a grub in his mouth and went back to what he was doing.

The funny thing was that Emily took a photo of me taking this photo. She said that she was going to title her photo 'What he was doing when he got sprayed.' :-)

Luckily, I didn't get sprayed and this baby skunk went back to eating his grub. He was very cute!

(Click on photo for a larger version).

No comments: