Monday, December 8, 2008

Best Bluetooth Headset












I love my new T-Mobile Google G1 phone! That said, it has a horrible wired headset. One of T-Mobile's regional managers told me that the reason that the G1 has such a terrible wired headset is to gently pursued people to purchase a bluetooth headset.

So, I set out on a journey to find the best possible bluetooth headset. People that know me understand how much I despise bluetooth headsets. Nonetheless, if I had to purchase one, I wanted one that works well. Historically, bluetooth headsets have had less than stellar performance.

So, where did my research take me? To the ultimate in bluetooth headsets - the Jawbone. It has noise cancelling technology that is superior to any other bluetooth headset on the market. Ideally, the company would offer custom fitted earpieces but for now, this is as good as it gets.

No comments: